Marketing and Events Assistant
- Permanent, Full Time Employment, 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £18–21k per annum dependent on experience
- Access to company bonus scheme dependant on personal and organisational performance
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Day off for Birthday
- Christmas office shutdown
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Smart/casual dress code
- Bi-annual team social (plus regular other occasions)
- Office book club!
- Provide support and assistance to all members of the team across the organisation
- Support the delivery of Cynergy marketing and communications including updating website using CMS
- Contribute to the internal social media strategy and delivery
- Ability to manage own tasks independently and work cohesively within a team
- Work flexible hours to suit the operation of the organisation
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Offer creative input and suggestions
- Write case studies and blogs
- Write client facing proposals.
- Will need to liaise with clients in a professional and appropriate manner
- Attend and contribute to client meetings with a senior member of staff
- Support the delivery of marketing, events and communications for Cynergy clients
- Assist with the execution and delivery of assorted campaigns inc. project management, design and print
- Provide Cynergy clients with digital marketing support, recommending and implementing new, creative online solutions
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Update and maintain client websites through CMS (skills in WordPress and Drupal desirable)
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Work with Studio to manage and deliver both printed and online/digital materials
- Support with the organisation and running of client events including booking venues, organising AV and the production and collation of appropriate printed materials
- Manage the Cynergy digital event platform, including booking management and upload of content
- Travel and work onsite at events nationally.
- Experience of working within a marketing, events, sales or PR environment (including via work experience)
- Evidence of skills and experience in digital marketing desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair for writing
- Independent worker
- Positive, can do attitude
- Ability to communicate confidently and concisely
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships
- Has lots of enthusiasm, creativity and ideas to contribute
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Likes to have fun!
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and covering letter (or a creative alternative should you wish!) to Fiona@cynergy.co.uk by Wednesday 29th May 2019.
Please note that interviews will be scheduled for Tuesday 4th June 2019. If you are unable to attend on this day please state so with alternative availability in your email.