Join our team of brand architects, content creators, narrative composers, UX gurus, web designers, app developers, engagement strategists, event planners, and co-design champions.
Check out our latest job posts below.
Marketing and Events Coordinator
We are looking for an ambitious, confident, creative and digitally savvy Marketing and Events Coordinator to join our vibrant team based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire. In this role you will be empowered to work individually and collectively with various members of our marketing, design and web development teams to produce high-quality, innovative engagement solutions that inspire stakeholders and encourage positive social change.
- Have creative flair and ideas and be able to execute these using strong project management skills
- Understand how to work with and develop client brands, and ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to across every project you work on
- Have strong copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail
- Be meticulously organised and able to manage several projects at a time
- Have a passion for events, be composed under pressure and a love for bringing your work to life
- Be familiar with project managing website development projects and have knowledge of using CMS systems such as WordPress and Drupal to add and edit content
- Have experience in working on social media campaigns and the ability to manage this independently, from content strategy to delivery and reporting
- Be a confident and polite individual with excellent customer service skills which you will use daily in working with our clients
- Be flexible and willing to travel across the country, with occasional overnight stays as part of the role.
What sort of work will you be doing
- Independently designing and managing the execution and delivery of assorted client campaigns and strategies
- Supporting with the organisation and running of client events (online and in person) including programme design, venue, delegate and speaker management, organising and implementing the appropriate AV and the production and collation of appropriate resources
- Collaborating with our website/app development and design teams to produce high-quality printed and online/digital materials to support campaigns
- Managing client social media channels including content design, creation and delivery
- Supporting the creation and delivery of Cynergy internal marketing and communications plang., creation of case studies, blogs and website updates/development in WordPress
- Managing and where possible, growing, client relationships
- Attending and contributing to strategic meetings with clients, offering creative input and suggestions.
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role, (ideally 2-3 years plus)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools, as well as content and social media marketing
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Google Analytics and software such as Canva, as well as Microsoft Teams for regular team and client contact
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills (you will be client facing)
- Qualifications in Marketing or relevant field
- Background or experience of working with healthcare clients and charities – desirable but not essential.
What you will get
- Salary of £25K per annum
- Permanent full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas office shutdown
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Hybrid office/home working
- Early finish on a Friday
- Casual dress code
- Onsite parking
- Team social events
How to apply
If this role sounds like it could be the one for you, please submit your CV to email@example.com by Sunday 18th September.
Successful candidates will be invited to a 30 minute first round Microsoft Teams interview on either Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd September.
Finalist will then be invited to an in-person interview at Cynergy HQ in Stokesley, on Friday 30th September. We would like you to create a 5–10-minute presentation for this and you will be asked to undertake a short exercise. Further details will be provided should you be successful.